PM Kisan Yojana Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme, farmers are given assistance of Rs 6000 per year. If you want that money should keep coming in your account without any hindrance, then get this work done today itself.
PM Kisan Yojana: Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently distributed Rs 16,800 crore to around 8 crore farmers through Direct Benefit Transfer under the PM-Kisan scheme. This is the 13th installment of the scheme. The 11th and 12th installment of PM-Kisan scheme was released in the month of May and October of 2022 respectively.
If you are a beneficiary of PM-Kisan scheme and you are facing problem in getting installment due to name mismatch then you can update your name as per Aadhaar. Let us tell you that after releasing the 13th installment, the government has opened the option to update the name on the PM Kisan website.
Update your name today
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan.
- On the home page of the portal find the option ‘Change Beneficiary Name as per Aadhaar’ under ‘Farmers Corner’ section and enter the Aadhaar number.
- The submitted Aadhaar number will be verified from the database.
- If your Aadhaar number is already in use, confirm (Yes/No) whether you want to change your name.
- If the Aadhaar number is not found in the database, you will get the message ‘The entered Aadhaar number is not in the database’. Please contact the district/village level officer for more details.
- If you choose to change your name then these information will be displayed- Registration Number, Farmer Name, Mobile Number, District, Village, Aadhaar Number etc.
- You need to click on the e-KYC link and complete the e-KYC.
- The PM Kisan database will be updated with the information of the farmer received from Aadhaar after KYC.
- The database will be updated with demographic data such as name, gender, date of birth, address, Aadhaar number and father’s or husband’s name.
After successful completion of e-KYC, Aadhaar seeding status can be checked through NPCI. If Aadhaar is linked to the bank account, the records will be sent for further processing. If the Aadhaar seeding status is negative, you will receive an email with instructions to link your Aadhaar number with the bank account.
What is PM-Kisan scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme, the government provides assistance of two thousand rupees to the farmers every four months. 6,000 is given annually in three equal shares to farmers with valid enrollment under the scheme. The scheme was launched on February 24, 2019, with the payment of the first installment.