Good News, LIC Pension yogna: If you want to take pension for life, then you can take pension. Till now lakhs of people have invested in this policy of LIC. Let us give you complete information about this policy.
For pension Life Insurance
For pension, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched Saral Pension Scheme. This is a non-linked single premium scheme. According to this scheme, the policy holder will have to pay the premium only once. After this the policyholder will get a lifetime pension.
Loan is available after 6 months
Saral Pension Yojana is an immediate annuity plan as per the guidelines of insurance regulator IRDAI. lic has told about this policy that the same terms and conditions have been kept for all life insurance companies in this policy. Under this plan of LIC, the policyholder can choose any one of the two available annuity options. In this plan, the loan is available even after 6 months from the date of commencement of the policy.
You should know, First option of Saral Pension Policy
You have two options to choose LIC Saral Pension Plan. The first option is life annuity plus 100% return of purchase price. This pension is for single life i.e. pension will be attached to one of the husband and wife. As long as the pensioner is alive, he will continue to receive the pension and after his death the basic premium paid for taking the policy will be returned to his nominee.
Know the second option of Saral Pension Policy
The second option of Saral Pension Yojana is available for joint life. In this, both husband and wife are linked to get pension. In this, the spouse, whoever survives till the end, will get the pension. The amount of pension that a person will get while alive, the same amount of pension will be given to the other spouse for life even after the death of one of them. When the second pensioner also leaves the world, the nominee is paid the base value that was paid at the time of taking the policy.
How to buy LIC’s Saral Pension Scheme, Must know
- You can buy this plan (Saral Pension Scheme) both online and offline.
- You can buy online from LIC website.
- The minimum annuity in the scheme is Rs 12000 per annum.
- Minimum purchase price is available on yearly mode.
- Depends on the option chosen and the age of the policy taker.
- There is no maximum purchase price limit in this plan.
- People between 40 years to 80 years can buy this plan.
- Similarly, for quarterly pension, at least 3 thousand will have to be invested in a month.
- If you want to take advantage of monthly pension, then you have to invest at least one thousand rupees in a month.
This is an immediate annuity plan
This plan of LIC is Immediate Annuity Plan i.e. pension will start as soon as the policy is taken. The pensioner has the option to take pension every month, quarterly, half yearly or once in a year. Whichever option is selected, your pension will start accordingly.