Government Scheme For Girl Child: There is great news for women and daughters across the country. Many important schemes are being run by the central and state government regarding daughters. Now if you have a daughter in your house, you will get Rs.5000. Let’s know about it in detail.
There is great news for women and daughters across the country. Many important schemes are being run by the central and state government regarding daughters. Now if you have a daughter in your house, you will get Rs.5000. Along with this, when your daughter turns 18, the government will give you Rs 75,000. Let us tell you that who will get the benefit of this scheme of the government.
Will get full Rs 75,000
A special scheme has been started by the Maharashtra government for the daughters of the state. In this scheme, the daughter will get financial assistance of Rs 75,000. The Maharashtra government has announced the launch of the Leki Ladki (Ladli Ladki) scheme in the budget for the financial year 2023-24. In this, you will get financial assistance for 18 years after the birth of a girl child.
How to get financial help-
- Under the Lake Ladli Yojana, full assistance of Rs 5000 will be given on the birth of a girl child.
- After this, when your daughter will be in the first class, she will get 4000 rupees.
- Whereas, when your daughter will be in the sixth class then she will get Rs.6000.
- 8000 rupees will be given in 11th class.
- When she turns 18, she will get Rs 75,000 from the Maharashtra government.
Who will get benefit?
Let us tell you that only those people will get the benefit of this scheme of Maharashtra government, who will have blue and orange colored ration card. The government is giving this financial assistance for the education of daughters. In this, financial assistance is being received from the state government from the birth of the girl child till the age of 18 years.
What is the specialty of the scheme-
- Under the scheme, the girl child should be born in a government hospital.
- Only the native families of Maharashtra state will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme of the Government of Maharashtra.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is necessary for the girl’s parents to have a bank account.
Which documents will be required
Let us tell you that to take advantage of this scheme, you will need the Aadhaar card of the parents, birth certificate of the girl child, yellow and orange ration card, income certificate, caste certificate, residence certificate, mobile number, bank account passbook. Must be passport size photo.