PM Kisan 14th Installment Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are given assistance of Rs 6000 every year. This time the government has made some changes in this scheme. You should also do some important work so that you keep getting money without any problem.
PM Kisan 14th Installment: If you are a beneficiary of the PM-Kisan scheme and you want that you keep getting money without any problem, then you should do some important work immediately. This time the government is doing many types of verification regarding the beneficiaries of the scheme.
After this only eligible people will get the benefit of this scheme. Let us tell you that after releasing the 13th installment, the government has opened the option to update the name on the PM Kisan website.
Explain that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had distributed Rs 16,800 crore as the 13th installment of this scheme to about 8 crore farmers through Direct Benefit Transfer under the PM-Kisan scheme . The 11th and 12th installment of PM-Kisan scheme was released in the month of May and October of 2022 respectively.
If you want to take the money of PM farmer then do this work immediately
If you want that you should continue to get PM Kisan money uninterrupted, then you should do some important work. First of all, check whether your name is listed in the scheme or not. For this you have to follow these important steps-
- Visit the official website of Prime Minister Kisan.
- On the home page of the portal find the option ‘Change Beneficiary Name as per Aadhaar’ under ‘Farmers Corner’ section and enter the Aadhaar number.
- The submitted Aadhaar number will be verified from the database.
- If your Aadhaar number is already in use, confirm (Yes/No) whether you want to change your name.
- In case the Aadhaar number is not found in the database, the District/Village level official has to be contacted for further details.
What to do if your name is not there
- If you choose to change your name, the following information will be displayed: Registration Number, Farmer Name, Mobile Number, District, Village, Aadhaar Number etc.
- You need to click on the e-KYC link and complete the e-KYC.
- PM Kisan database will be updated with the information of the farmer received from Aadhaar after KYC.
- The database will be updated with demographic data such as name, gender, date of birth, address, Aadhaar number and father’s or husband’s name.
- After successful completion of e-KYC, Aadhaar seeding status can be checked through NPCI. If Aadhaar is linked to the bank account, the records will be sent for further processing. If the Aadhaar seeding status is negative, you will receive an email to link your Aadhaar number with the bank account.
What is PM-Kisan scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme, the government provides assistance of two thousand rupees to the farmers every four months. 6,000 is given annually in three equal shares to farmers with valid enrollment under the scheme.