Financial emergencies do not come with prior notice. We don’t know what might happen inur national econ oomy or the monthly budget in our homes.
Many a times, people often spend so much money that there is nothing left. This is where planning comes in. With a well-organized planning strategy, you can save in a disciplined manner so that nothing can shake your financial position.
And do you know what is the best option? An insurance plan that offers you triple benefits of EMI, Investment and Life cover. SBI Life Smart Insurance health Plus is the plan for you. It gives you a complete chance to cover your future with complete security.
SBI Life Smart Insure Wealth Plus.
SBI Life Smart Insure Wealth Plus This SBI Life insurance is an individual, unit-linked, non-participating life insurance product with a number of features that encourage savings and investments to suit your risk appetite
1. Investment Strategies With SBI Life Smart Insure Wealth Plus, you can choose from three investment strategies for lifetime protection. They are mentioned below:
a. trigger strategy If you want to take advantage of the swings of the equity market, then this strategy is the best option. This will help in capitalizing the returns.
B. Auto Asset Allocation Strategy If you are aggressive investor ,
If you are an active investor with the goal of high growth over a period of time,
C. smart choice strategy.
If you are an active investor with the goal of high growth over a period of time, then this is the best option for you. You can choose from 9 funds available with this option and also enjoy the flexibility to switch between them.
net fund Optimize Bond Funds mid cap fund corporate bond fund balanced fund equity fund Equity Optimizer Fund money market fund growth fundplan
smart choice strategy If you are an active investor with the goal of high growth over a period of time, then this is the best option for you
. You can choose from 9 funds available with this option and also enjoy the flexibility to switch between them
- net fund
- Optimize Bond Funds
- mid cap fund
- corporate bond fund
- balanced fund
- equity fund
- Equity Optimizer Fund
- money market fund
- growth fund.
2. Loyalty Additions
On the strength of this plan, you can add loyalty from the end of the 11th policy year and at regular intervals till the maturity of the policy. The details are described belo
Policy Last Day (nth) Fidelity Addition (% of Average Fund Value) 1-10 Zero 11-25 0.3%.
3. Systematic Monthly Withdrawals
With this plan, you can avail systematic monthly withdrawal option for your regular expenses from the 11th year of the policy. It is Rs. Minimum monthly amount of Rs. 5000 in multiples of Rs. 1000
. 4. Maturity Benefit
On maturity, you will get the value calculated with the existing No on Maturity Date along with Return on Mortality Charge (ROMC), which is paid in lump sum. If the life assured is minor, the policy will become life assured on reaching the age of 18 years.
5. Death Benefit
- In case of death of life above the age of 8 years and higher of the following will be provided: Value of fund as on date of intimation of death to the company
- Principal Amount Less Assured Applicable Partial Withdrawal (APW)
- 105% of the total premium received till the date of death.In case of death of people below 8 years of age, the following shall apply:
- On the death of the minor before the date of commencement of the policy, the Company shall pay the Fund Value upon intimation of the death to the Company
- . On the death of the minor after the date of commencement of the policy, the Company will pay the death benefit for the age of 8 years or more.
6. Switching Facility
This benefit is available under Smart Choice strategy. You can avail it during the tenure of the policy or at any point in the settlement
7. Premium Redirect
This option is available with Smart Choice strategy when you can do unlimited free premium redirection from another policy month during the policy term..