Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is one of the largest health schemes in the world. It was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi (PM Modi) on September 23, 2018.
According to the report published in Economic Times, till August 1, 2023, it has a total of 24.33 crore beneficiaries across the country. According to information given in a press release issued by PIB, the government has decided to use Artificial Intelligence System (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to detect frauds in the scheme.
Fake card will be identified through AI
It is worth noting that the Comptroller and Auditor General of India ie CAG, while exposing the forgery in the scheme, has informed that about 7.5 lakh beneficiaries in the scheme are registered on only one mobile number. In such a situation, the government has decided to use AI technology to provide the benefits of the scheme to the right people, so that fraud can be stopped. Now fake cards will be identified through artificial intelligence.
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
The central government has started the Ayushman Bharat scheme with the aim of providing better treatment to the people belonging to the poor and low income group. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries get the benefit of health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh. Any cardholder registered in this scheme can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government or private hospital.
Under this scheme, tribal (SC / ST), homeless, destitute, person seeking charity or alms, laborer etc. can take advantage of this scheme. Let us tell you that a large number of women are also taking advantage of this scheme. According to the data released by the government, 49 percent of the total beneficiaries of the scheme are women.
Know about the special features of PM-JAY-
- Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. Ayushman Bharat Yojana, every poor person of the country gets the benefit of treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government or private hospital.
- In this, from the time of admission in the hospital till 15 days later, the government bears all the hospital expenses.
- All the members of the family can get the benefit of the health scheme.
- No age limit has been fixed in this.
- Beneficiaries get the benefit of cashless treatment.
- If you also want to take advantage of the scheme, then visit its official website pmjay.gov.in .